Our investigators fully understand cradle to grave claims management and the reputational and financial repercussions claims have for our Insurers’ clients.
Results-driven Technical Expertise
Our team of investigators has substantial liability claim investigation and management experience.
They also counsel insurers on optimum claims handling, focusing on technical competence, service delivery and indemnity expenditure reduction.
Each year, our investigation team investigates complex Employers Liability claims on behalf of insurance companies, professional organisations, law firms and corporations.
Our case management philosophy is based on a two-pronged approach: strategy and cost containment.
Our process involves collecting and confirming all supporting documents, conducting thorough scene inspections and gathering court-compliant witness statements to determine liability.
100 incidents noted
develop into a formal claim.
From 1,000 incidents, the claims are
We handle cases involving all professions, including:
- Solicitors and other legal professionals
- Barristers and architects
- IT and computer professionals
- Professionals in construction and engineering
- Financial institutions and investment consultants
- Insurance agents
- Surveyors and real estate agents
- IT and technology professionals
Our Public Liability claims investigation services consist of:
- A dedicated service team that can handle any public liability claim on the island of Ireland.
- On site full investigation to include locus inspection, witness interviews, statement taking and CCTV/Policy review.
- All inquiries and operations follow applicable laws and regulations.